Features and Benefits
- Listening, Structure and Vocabulary tests measure important dimensions of second language learning.
- Each section is of sufficient length to yield reliable results.
- Authors are experienced test writers in the field of ESL.
- All items were pretested on large samples of students of diverse language backgrounds enrolled in intensive, college-level and high school ESL programs.
Student Percent-Correct Scores may be referenced against normative data for several reference groups:
- Foreign students admitted to an American university ESL program
- Adult ESL students attending a language upgrading program in a community college
- Francophone ESL students from Quebec
- High school ESL students
- Adult ESL students in an intensive language institute
- Adult non-native speakers accepted for academic work